Carrie Santana da Silva (Blogger) was born on the 31st of August, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 4. Carrie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carrie Santana da Silva below ↓
|NAME:||Carrie Santana da Silva|
|REAL NAME:||Carrie Santana da Silva|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Bath, Somerset, England, UK|
Carrie Santana da Silva, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Bath, Somerset, England, UK on Friday, August 31, 1990. Travel, fashion, and lifestyle blogger known for her site WishWishWish. The versatile social media star has built an audience of more than 160,000 Instagram fans posting about everything from beauty to style to food.
Family: She married Miguel Santana in the summer of 2016. Carrie Santana da Silva father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carrie Santana da Silva’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carrie Santana da Silva is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carrie Santana da Silva’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carrie Santana da Silva’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Carrie Santana da Silva zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The blogger has been alive for 11,456 days or 274,964 hours. There were precisely 388 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 31, 1990|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Carrie Santana da Silva was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Carrie Santana da Silva’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "If Wishes Came True" by Sweet Sensation.
On this day in history:
1142 – Possible date for establishment of the Iroquois (Haudenosaunee) League - with the aid of Hiawatha and Deganawidah.
1945 – The Liberal Party of Australia is founded by Robert Menzies.
1957 – Federation of Malaya gains independence from Great Britain.
5. Carrie Santana da Silva’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carrie Santana da Silva’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Carrie Santana da Silva was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Carrie Santana da Silva’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Carrie Santana da Silva was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Carrie Santana da Silva’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Carrie Santana da Silva’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.