Carrie St. Louis (Stage Actress) was born on the 24th of November, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Carrie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carrie St. Louis below ↓
|NAME:||Carrie St. Louis|
|REAL NAME:||Carrie St. Louis|
Carrie St. Louis, best known for being a Stage Actress, was born in Santa Barbara on Friday, November 24, 1989. Musical theatre star who first made a name for herself appearing in the Broadway production of Rock of Ages as the character Sherrie. She then went on to take on the mantel of Glinda in the hit musical Wicked.
Family: Born in Santa Barbara, California, she grew up in Palm Desert. Carrie St. Louis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carrie St. Louis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carrie St. Louis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carrie St. Louis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carrie St. Louis’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Carrie St. Louis zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The stage actress has been alive for 11,734 days or 281,624 hours. There were precisely 398 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 24, 1989|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Carrie St. Louis was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Carrie St. Louis’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Blame It On The Rain" by Milli Vanilli.
On this day in history:
380 – Theodosius I makes his adventus, or first formal entry, into Constantinople.
1639 – 1st observation of transit of Venus by Jeremiah Horrocks and William Crabtree - helped establish size of the Solar System.
1642 – Dutch explorer Abel Tasman discovers Van Diemen's Land (Tasmania).
5. Carrie St. Louis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carrie St. Louis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Carrie St. Louis was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Carrie St. Louis’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Carrie St. Louis was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Carrie St. Louis’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Carrie St. Louis’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.