Casey Labow (Movie Actress) was born on the 14th of August, 1995. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Casey’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Casey Labow below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Samantha Casey LaBow|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Casey Labow, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Monday, August 14, 1995. Young supporting actress who had her breakout film role as Kate in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 and Part 2.
Family: She moved to Los Angeles from New York with her sister and mother when she was 16. Casey Labow father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Casey Labow’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Samantha Casey LaBow attended American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Casey Labow is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Casey Labow’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Casey Labow’s zodiac sign is Leo
Casey Labow zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 9,659 days or 231,820 hours. There were precisely 327 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 14, 1995|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Casey Labow was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Casey Labow’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated 132,063,047 babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Waterfalls" by TLC.
On this day in history:
1281 – During Kublai Khan's Second Invasion of Japan his invading Chinese fleet of 3,500 vessels disappears in a typhoon near Japan.
1842 – Second Seminole War declared over by Colonel Worth; Indians go on to be removed from Florida to Oklahoma.
1945 – V-J Day, Japan surrenders unconditionally to end WW II (also August 15 depending on time zone).
5. Casey Labow’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Casey Labow’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Pig
Casey Labow was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Casey Labow’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Casey Labow was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Casey Labow’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Casey Labow’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.