Cassidy (Rapper) was born on the 7th of July, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 7. Cassidy’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cassidy below â†“
|BIRTHPLACE:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
Cassidy, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on Wednesday, July 7, 1982. American rapper who has released numerous albums including his debut, Split Personality, in 2004, and 2005’s I’m a Hustla. He also appeared in the movie Next Day Air in 2009.
Family: He grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His real name is Barry Reese. Cassidy father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cassidy’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cassidy is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cassidy’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cassidy’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Cassidy zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 14,077 days or 337,866 hours. There were precisely 477 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 7, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Cassidy was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Cassidy’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Don't You Want Me" by The Human League.
On this day in history:
1520 – Battle of Otumba Mexico: Hernán Cortés and the Tlaxcalans defeat a numerically superior Aztec force.
1753 – British Museum founded by an Act of Parliament (opens in 1759).
1937 – Japanese and Chinese troops clash at the Marco Polo Bridge, beginning of Second Sino-Japanese War.
5. Cassidy’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cassidy’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Cassidy was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Cassidy’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Cassidy was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Cassidy’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Cassidy’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.