Catherine Bell (TV Actress) was born on the 14th of August, 1968. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Catherine’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Catherine Bell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Catherine Lisa Bell|
|NICKNAME:||Catherine Lisa Bell, Catherine Bell|
Catherine Bell, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in London, England on Wednesday, August 14, 1968. An American actress noted for her starring role on the Lifetime Television series Army Wives.
Family: She met her husband, Adam Beason, while working on the set of Death Becomes Her, and the couple had two children before divorcing in 2011. Catherine Bell father’s name is Peter Bell and mother Mina Bell. We will continue to update details on Catherine Bell’s family.
Education: Catherine Lisa Bell attended Our Lady of Corvallis High School in Los Angeles and University of California, Los Angeles.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Catherine Bell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Catherine Bell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Catherine Bell’s zodiac sign is Leo
Catherine Bell zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 19,028 days or 456,692 hours. There were precisely 645 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 14, 1968|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Catherine Bell was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Catherine Bell’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated 120,171,727 babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "People Got To Be Free" by The Rascals.
On this day in history:
1281 – During Kublai Khan's Second Invasion of Japan his invading Chinese fleet of 3,500 vessels disappears in a typhoon near Japan.
1842 – Second Seminole War declared over by Colonel Worth; Indians go on to be removed from Florida to Oklahoma.
1945 – V-J Day, Japan surrenders unconditionally to end WW II (also August 15 depending on time zone).
5. Catherine Bell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Catherine Bell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Catherine Bell was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Catherine Bell’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Catherine Bell was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Catherine Bell’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Catherine Bell’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.