Catherine MacPhail (Children’s Author) was born on the 25th of January, 1946. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Catherine’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Catherine MacPhail below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Catherine MacPhail|
Catherine MacPhail, best known for being a Children’s Author, was born in Scotland on Friday, January 25, 1946. Famous for such children’s and young adult novels as Roxy’s Baby, Another Me, and Run, Zan, Run, this Scottish writer also penned the popular Nemesis series. Her 1998 work, Fighting Back, won a Scottish Arts Council Children’s Book Award.
Family: She was born and raised in Greenock, Scotland. Her debut children’s novel, Run, Zan, Run, was inspired by her daughter Katie’s experience as the target of a school bully. Catherine MacPhail father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Catherine MacPhail’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Catherine MacPhail is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Catherine MacPhail’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Catherine MacPhail’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Catherine MacPhail zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 77 years old
The Scottish children's author has been alive for 28,254 days or 678,118 hours. There were precisely 958 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 25, 1946|
|AGE:||77 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Catherine MacPhail was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Catherine MacPhail’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1946, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Catherine MacPhail’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Catherine MacPhail’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Catherine MacPhail was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Catherine MacPhail’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Catherine MacPhail was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Catherine MacPhail’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Catherine MacPhail’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.