Cecilia Roth (Movie Actress) was born on the 8th of August, 1956. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Cecilia’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cecilia Roth below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Cecilia Edith Rotenberg Rot|
Cecilia Roth, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Argentina on Wednesday, August 8, 1956. Argentine actress who won two Goya Awards for her performance in the films Martín and All About my Mother. She also won the 1999 European Film Award and the 2009 Premios Martín Fierro.
Family: Her father, Abrasha Rotenberg, worked as a writer, editor, and journalist and her mother, Dina Gutkin, was a singer. Her brother Ariel Rot is a musician and former member of the band Los Rodríguez. She has a child named Martín. Cecilia Roth father’s name is Abrasha Rotenberg and mother Dina Rot. We will continue to update details on Cecilia Roth’s family.
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cecilia Roth is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cecilia Roth’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cecilia Roth’s zodiac sign is Leo
Cecilia Roth zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 66 years old
The Argentinean movie actress has been alive for 24,411 days days or 585,874 hours hours. There were precisely 827 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 8, 1956|
|AGE:||66 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Cecilia Roth was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Cecilia Roth’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,821,383,444 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1956, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Cecilia Roth’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cecilia Roth’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||1.7 meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||67 inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||170 centimeters|
|WEIGHT (LBS):||N/A pounds|
|WEIGHT (KG)||N/A kilograms|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Cecilia Roth was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Cecilia Roth’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Cecilia Roth was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Cecilia Roth’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Cecilia Roth’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.