Cedric Bixler-Zavala (Rock Singer) was born on the 4th of November, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Cedric’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cedric Bixler-Zavala below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cedric Bixler-Zavala|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Redwood City, California, USA|
Cedric Bixler-Zavala, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Redwood City, California, USA on Monday, November 4, 1974. Grammy Award-winning singer of the progressive rock group The Mars Volta and Zavalaz.
Family: He married Chrissie Carnell in July 2009. Cedric Bixler-Zavala father’s name is Dennis Bixler-Márquez and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cedric Bixler-Zavala’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Cedric Bixler-Zavala dropped out.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cedric Bixler-Zavala is married Chrissie Carnell.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cedric Bixler-Zavala’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cedric Bixler-Zavala’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Cedric Bixler-Zavala zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 16,917 days or 406,022 hours. There were precisely 573 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 4, 1974|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Cedric Bixler-Zavala was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Cedric Bixler-Zavala’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated 121,673,775 babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet/Free Wheelin'" by Bachman-Turner Overdrive.
On this day in history:
1576 – Eighty Years' War: In Flanders, Spanish defeat Walloon and capture Antwerp.
1841 – First wagon train arrives in California.
1862 – Dr Richard Gatling patents Gatling machine gun in Indianapolis.
5. Cedric Bixler-Zavala’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cedric Bixler-Zavala’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Cedric Bixler-Zavala was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Cedric Bixler-Zavala’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Cedric Bixler-Zavala was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Cedric Bixler-Zavala’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Cedric Bixler-Zavala’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.