Chad Johnson (Football Player) was born on the 9th of January, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Chad’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chad Johnson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chad Johnson|
|NICKNAME:||Chad Ochocinco, Chad Javon Ochocinco|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Miami, Florida, USA|
Chad Johnson, best known for being a Football Player, was born in Miami, Florida, USA on Monday, January 9, 1978. NFL wide receiver formerly known as Chad Ochocinco. He was a 6-time Pro Bowl selection and 3-time All-Pro during his ten seasons with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Family: He was formerly married to reality star Evelyn Lozada. He has three daughters named Jicyra, Chade, and Cha’iel and a son named Chad II. Chad Johnson father’s name is Sam Brown and mother Paula Johnson. We will continue to update details on Chad Johnson’s family.
Education: Chad Johnson attended Miami Beach Senior High School and Langston, Oregon State.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chad Johnson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chad Johnson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chad Johnson’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Chad Johnson zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The American football player has been alive for 16,460 days or 395,055 hours. There were precisely 558 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 1978|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Chad Johnson was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Chad Johnson’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Come Back" by Player.
On this day in history:
5. Chad Johnson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chad Johnson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Horse
Chad Johnson was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Chad Johnson’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Chad Johnson was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chad Johnson’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Chad Johnson’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.