Charles Camilleri (Composer) was born on the 7th of September, 1931. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 3. Charles’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Charles Camilleri below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Charles Camilleri|
Charles Camilleri, best known for being a Composer, was born in Malta on Monday, September 7, 1931. Renowned Maltese composer of folk-inspired works such as Malta Suite and Maltese Dances.
Family: His family lived in the Maltese village of Hamrun at the time of his birth. Charles Camilleri father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Charles Camilleri’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Charles Camilleri is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Charles Camilleri’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Charles Camilleri’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Charles Camilleri zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 91 years old
The Maltese composer has been alive for 33,433 days days or 802,411 hours hours. There were precisely 1,133 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 7, 1931|
|AGE:||91 years old|
Charles Camilleri was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Charles Camilleri’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1931, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Charles Camilleri’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Charles Camilleri’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Goat
Charles Camilleri was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Charles Camilleri’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Silent Generation
Charles Camilleri was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Charles Camilleri’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Charles Camilleri’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.