Charles Kleibacker (Fashion Designer) was born on the 21st of November, 1921. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Charles’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Charles Kleibacker below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Charles Kleibacker|
Charles Kleibacker, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Alabama on Monday, November 21, 1921. American fashion designer known especially for his complex designs that were always specifically cut at a diagonal.
Family: He died an unmarried man. Charles Kleibacker father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Charles Kleibacker’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Charles Kleibacker is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Charles Kleibacker’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Charles Kleibacker’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Charles Kleibacker zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 101 years old
The American fashion designer has been alive for 37,021 days days or 888,521 hours hours. There were precisely 1,255 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1921|
|AGE:||101 years old|
Charles Kleibacker was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Charles Kleibacker’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1921, Warren G. Harding (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Charles Kleibacker’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Charles Kleibacker’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Charles Kleibacker was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Charles Kleibacker’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. G.I. Generation
Charles Kleibacker was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Charles Kleibacker’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Charles Kleibacker’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.