Chelsea Handler (Comedian) was born on the 25th of February, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 4. Chelsea’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chelsea Handler below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chelsea Joy Handler|
|NICKNAME:||The Sexy Handler|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Livingston, New Jersey, USA|
Chelsea Handler, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Livingston, New Jersey, USA on Tuesday, February 25, 1975. American comedian and former host of the late-night talk show Chelsea Lately, which aired on E! She wrote the bestselling book Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea in 2008. It was later turned into a short-lived sitcom for NBC.
Family: She’s dated 50 cent and Andre Balazs. She is the youngest of six children. Chelsea Handler father’s name is Melvin Handler and mother Rita Handler. We will continue to update details on Chelsea Handler’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chelsea Handler is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chelsea Handler’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chelsea Handler’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Chelsea Handler zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The American comedian has been alive for 17,455 days or 418,920 hours. There were precisely 592 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 25, 1975|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Chelsea Handler was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Chelsea Handler’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Best Of My Love" by The Eagles.
On this day in history:
5. Chelsea Handler’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chelsea Handler’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Chelsea Handler was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Chelsea Handler’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Chelsea Handler was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chelsea Handler’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Chelsea Handler’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.