Cher Lloyd (Pop Singer) was born on the 28th of July, 1993. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Cher’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cher Lloyd below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cher Lloyd|
|NICKNAME:||Cher, Chez, Cher Monk|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Malvern, Worcester, England|
Cher Lloyd, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Malvern, Worcester, England on Wednesday, July 28, 1993. English singer who gained international fame after competing in season seven of The X Factor and releasing her debut album, Sticks + Stones. Her second album Sorry I’m Late was released in May 2014 and featured such hit singles as “I Wish” and “Sirens.”
Family: When she was just four months old, she went on the road with her parents, Diane and Darren, living in a caravan. She married Craig Monk in 2013. Cher Lloyd father’s name is Darren Lloyd and mother Dina Lloyd. We will continue to update details on Cher Lloyd’s family.
Education: Cher Lloyd attended Dyson Perrins CE Sports College and Stagecoach Theatre Arts School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cher Lloyd is married Craig Monk.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cher Lloyd’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cher Lloyd’s zodiac sign is Leo
Cher Lloyd zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The British pop singer has been alive for 10,782 days or 258,776 hours. There were precisely 365 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 28, 1993|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Cher Lloyd was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Cher Lloyd’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,588,094,837 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1993, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(I Can't Help) Falling in Love With You" by UB40.
On this day in history:
5. Cher Lloyd’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cher Lloyd’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Cher Lloyd was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Cher Lloyd’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Cher Lloyd was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Cher Lloyd’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Cher Lloyd’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.