Cheryl Ladd (TV Actress) was born on the 12th of July, 1951. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Cheryl’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cheryl Ladd below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cheryl Jean Stoppelmoor|
|NICKNAME:||Cheryl Jean Stoppelmoor, Cheryl Ladd, Cherie Moor|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Huron, South Dakota, USA|
Cheryl Ladd, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Huron, South Dakota, USA on Thursday, July 12, 1951. TV actress who replaced Farrah Fawcett to play Kris Munroe on the series Charlie’s Angels.
Family: She married her first husband, David Ladd, in 1973, and together they had a daughter. Cheryl Ladd father’s name is Marion Stoppelmoor and mother Dolores Katz. We will continue to update details on Cheryl Ladd’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cheryl Ladd is married Brian Russell.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cheryl Ladd’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cheryl Ladd’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Cheryl Ladd zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 70 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 25,685 days or 616,454 hours. There were precisely 871 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 12, 1951|
|AGE:||70 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Cheryl Ladd was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Cheryl Ladd’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,583,816,786 and there were an estimated 97,382,033 babies born throughout the world in 1951, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1679 – Britain's King Charles II ratifies Habeas Corpus Act allowing prisoners right to be imprisoned to be examined by a court.
1690 – Battle of Boyne: in Ireland, Protestant King William III defeats English Catholic King James II.
1790 – French Revolution: The Civil Constitution of the Clergy is adopted, putting the Catholic Church in France under the control of the state.
5. Cheryl Ladd’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cheryl Ladd’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Cheryl Ladd was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Cheryl Ladd’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Cheryl Ladd was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Cheryl Ladd’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Cheryl Ladd’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.