Cheyenne Kimball (Pop Singer) was born on the 27th of July, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Cheyenne’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cheyenne Kimball below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cheyenne Nichole Kimball|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Jacksonville, North Carolina, USA|
Cheyenne Kimball, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Jacksonville, North Carolina, USA on Friday, July 27, 1990. Former musician who was the first winner of America’s Most Talented Kid in 2003. Her first album, The Day Has Come, was released in 2006. From 2008 to 2011, she was a member of country band Gloriana.
Family: Both of her parents are personal trainers. She has a sister named Brittany. She is expecting her first child, a daughter, in August 2017. Cheyenne Kimball father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cheyenne Kimball’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cheyenne Kimball is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cheyenne Kimball’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cheyenne Kimball’s zodiac sign is Leo
Cheyenne Kimball zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 11,429 days or 274,297 hours. There were precisely 387 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 27, 1990|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Cheyenne Kimball was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Cheyenne Kimball’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "She Ain't Worth It" by Glenn Medeiros Featuring Bobby Brown.
On this day in history:
1586 – Sir Walter Raleigh brings first tobacco to England from Virginia.
1689 – Battle of Killicrankie: Jacobite Scottish Highlanders under Viscount Dundee defeat royalist force under General MacKay.
1789 – US Congress establishes Department of Foreign Affairs now referred to as the State Department.
5. Cheyenne Kimball’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cheyenne Kimball’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Horse
Cheyenne Kimball was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Cheyenne Kimball’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Cheyenne Kimball was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Cheyenne Kimball’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Cheyenne Kimball’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.