Chip Gaines (Reality Star) was born on the 14th of November, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Chip’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chip Gaines below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chip Carter Gaines|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA|
Chip Gaines, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA on Thursday, November 14, 1974. Owner of Magnolia Homes in Waco, TX alongside his wife Joanna who features his business in the HGTV reality series Fixer Upper.
Family: He and Joanna have four children, Drake, Ella, Duke, and Emmie Kay. They live in a 100-year-old farmhouse sitting on 40 acres. Chip Gaines father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chip Gaines’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Chip Carter Gaines attended Baylor University – Waco, TX.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chip Gaines is married Joanna Gaines.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chip Gaines’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chip Gaines’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Chip Gaines zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 17,088 days or 410,123 hours. There were precisely 579 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 14, 1974|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Chip Gaines was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Chip Gaines’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated 121,673,775 babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Whatever Gets You Thru The Night" by John Lennon With The Plastic Ono Nuclear Band.
On this day in history:
1680 – Gottfried Kirch discovers the Great Comet of 1680 (Kirch's Comet/Newton's Comet).
1896 – Power plant at Niagara Falls begins operation.
1908 – Albert Einstein presents his quantum theory of light.
5. Chip Gaines’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chip Gaines’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Chip Gaines was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Chip Gaines’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Chip Gaines was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chip Gaines’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Chip Gaines’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.