Cho Yong-jin (Pop Singer) was born on the 20th of November, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Cho’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cho Yong-jin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cho Yong-jin|
Cho Yong-jin, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in South Korea on Tuesday, November 20, 1984. K-pop, R&B, soul and hip hop vocalist and songwriter known professionally as ALi well recognized for her time competing on the KBS program Immortal Songs 2. She released albums called Soul-Ri: A Village With Soul and ALi ‘Immortal Classic'(Remake).
Family: She is from South Korea. Cho Yong-jin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cho Yong-jin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cho Yong-jin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cho Yong-jin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cho Yong-jin’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Cho Yong-jin zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 14,010 days or 336,240 hours. There were precisely 475 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 20, 1984|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Cho Yong-jin was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Cho Yong-jin’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!.
On this day in history:
5. Cho Yong-jin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cho Yong-jin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Cho Yong-jin was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Cho Yong-jin’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Cho Yong-jin was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Cho Yong-jin’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Cho Yong-jin’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.