Chris Bauer (TV Actor) was born on the 28th of October, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Chris’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Bauer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christopher Richard Bauer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Chris Bauer, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Friday, October 28, 1966. Television actor best known for his role as Andy Bellefleur on the hit HBO series True Blood. He also appeared on the second season of HBO’s The Wire, portraying Frank Sobotka.
Family: He married Laura Bauer in 1997 and together they have two children. Chris Bauer father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Bauer’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Bauer is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Bauer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Bauer’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Chris Bauer zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 55 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 20,405 days or 489,726 hours. There were precisely 692 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 28, 1966|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Chris Bauer was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Chris Bauer’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Bauer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Bauer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Chris Bauer was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Chris Bauer’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Chris Bauer was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chris Bauer’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Chris Bauer’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.