Chris Benz (Fashion Designer) was born on the 18th of November, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Chris’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Benz below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Benz|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Washington, United States|
Chris Benz, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Washington, United States on Thursday, November 18, 1982. American fashion designer known for his eponymous label Chris Benz.
Family: He was born and raised in Seattle. Chris Benz father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Benz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Benz is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Benz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Benz’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Chris Benz zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The American fashion designer has been alive for 14,563 days or 349,514 hours. There were precisely 494 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 18, 1982|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Chris Benz was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Chris Benz’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Benz’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Benz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Chris Benz was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Chris Benz’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Chris Benz was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Chris Benz’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Chris Benz’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.