Chris Burke (TV Actor) was born on the 26th of August, 1965. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 1. Chris’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Burke below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christopher Joseph Burke|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Chris Burke, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in New York, United States on Thursday, August 26, 1965. Entertainer born with Down Syndrome who earned a Golden Globe nomination for his role as Corky Thacher on the television series Life Goes On.
Family: He was raised with three older siblings: JR., Ellen and Anne. Chris Burke father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Burke’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Burke is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Burke’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Burke’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Chris Burke zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 57 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 20,832 days or 499,982 hours. There were precisely 706 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 26, 1965|
|AGE:||57 years old|
Chris Burke was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Chris Burke’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1965, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Burke’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Burke’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Chris Burke was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Chris Burke’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Chris Burke was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chris Burke’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Chris Burke’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.