Chris Butler (Hockey Player) was born on the 27th of October, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Chris’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Butler below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Butler|
Chris Butler, best known for being a Hockey Player, was born in St. Louis on Monday, October 27, 1986. NHL defender who joined the Calgary Flames in 2011, after playing three seasons for the Buffalo Sabres.
Family: He is the son of former collegiate field hockey player Martha Butler. Chris Butler father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Butler’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Butler is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Butler’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Butler’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Chris Butler zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The British hockey player has been alive for 13,105 days or 314,521 hours. There were precisely 444 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 27, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Chris Butler was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Chris Butler’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Butler’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Butler’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Chris Butler was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Chris Butler’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Chris Butler was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Chris Butler’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Chris Butler’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.