Chris Canty (Football Player) was born on the 10th of November, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 5. Chris’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Canty below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Canty|
|BIRTHPLACE:||The Bronx, New York City, USA|
Chris Canty, best known for being a Football Player, was born in The Bronx, New York City, USA on Wednesday, November 10, 1982. NFL defensive end and defensive tackle who spent the first four years of his career with the Dallas Cowboys, then four years with the New York Giants before joining the Baltimore Ravens in 2013.
Family: He was born to Shirley and Joseph Canty. Chris Canty father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Canty’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Canty is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Canty’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Canty’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Chris Canty zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The American football player has been alive for 14,573 days or 349,769 hours. There were precisely 494 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 10, 1982|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Chris Canty was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Chris Canty’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Canty’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Canty’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Chris Canty was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Chris Canty’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Chris Canty was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Chris Canty’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Chris Canty’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.