Chris Carrabba (Guitarist) was born on the 10th of April, 1975. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aries and his life path number is 9. Chris’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Carrabba below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Carrabba|
Chris Carrabba, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in Hartford on Thursday, April 10, 1975. Guitarist and songwriter with Further Seems Forever, Dashboard Confessional, and the folk band Twin Forks.
Family: His parents got divorced when he was three years old. Chris Carrabba father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Carrabba’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Carrabba is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Carrabba’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Carrabba’s zodiac sign is Aries
Chris Carrabba zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 47 years old
The American guitarist has been alive for 17,325 days or 415,823 hours. There were precisely 587 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 10, 1975|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Chris Carrabba was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Chris Carrabba’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Carrabba’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Carrabba’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Chris Carrabba was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Chris Carrabba’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Chris Carrabba was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chris Carrabba’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Chris Carrabba’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.