Chris Collingwood (Guitarist) was born on the 3rd of October, 1967. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 9. Chris’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Collingwood below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Collingwood|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Chris Collingwood, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in England, United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 3, 1967. Long-time guitarist and frontman of the power pop band Fountains of Wayne, known for their hit song “Stacy’s Mom.” In 2016, he released his debut solo album Look Park.
Family: He was born in Britain; but grew up in Sellersville, Pennsylvania. He and his wife married in 1996; they have been based in Northampton, Massachusetts. Chris Collingwood father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Collingwood’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Collingwood is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Collingwood’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Collingwood’s zodiac sign is Libra
Chris Collingwood zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The American guitarist has been alive for 20,072 days or 481,742 hours. There were precisely 680 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 3, 1967|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Chris Collingwood was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Chris Collingwood’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Collingwood’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Collingwood’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Chris Collingwood was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Chris Collingwood’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Chris Collingwood was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chris Collingwood’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Chris Collingwood’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.