Chris Difford (Pop Singer) was born on the 4th of November, 1954. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Chris’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Difford below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Difford|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Chris Difford, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in England, United Kingdom on Thursday, November 4, 1954. English singer-songwriter who founded the popular new wave band Squeeze in 1974. Following the band’s breakup, he became a highly successful songwriter for many well-known artists, including Elton John and Jools Holland.
Family: He married a woman named Louise in April 2013. Chris Difford father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Difford’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Difford is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Difford’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Difford’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Chris Difford zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 67 years old
The British pop singer has been alive for 24,777 days or 594,655 hours. There were precisely 840 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 4, 1954|
|AGE:||67 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Chris Difford was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Chris Difford’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1954, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Chris Difford’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Difford’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Chris Difford was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Chris Difford’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Chris Difford was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Chris Difford’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Chris Difford’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.