Chris DiMarco (Golfer) was born on the 23rd of August, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 1. Chris’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris DiMarco below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris DiMarco|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Huntington, New York, USA|
Chris DiMarco, best known for being a Golfer, was born in Huntington, New York, USA on Friday, August 23, 1968. Golfer who has found success on the PGA Tour, including as a second-place finisher at the 2005 Masters Tournament. He previously finished in the top ten at both the 2004 PGA Championship and US Open.
Family: He shares three children with his wife Amy, who he has known since seventh grade. Chris DiMarco father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris DiMarco’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris DiMarco is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris DiMarco’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris DiMarco’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Chris DiMarco zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The American golfer has been alive for 20,012 days or 480,292 hours. There were precisely 678 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 23, 1968|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Chris DiMarco was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Chris DiMarco’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "People Got To Be Free" by Rascals.
On this day in history:
5. Chris DiMarco’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris DiMarco’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Chris DiMarco was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Chris DiMarco’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Chris DiMarco was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chris DiMarco’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Chris DiMarco’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.