Chris Fowler (Sportscaster) was born on the 23rd of August, 1962. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 4. Chris’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Fowler below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Fowler|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Denver, Colorado, USA|
Chris Fowler, best known for being a Sportscaster, was born in Denver, Colorado, USA on Thursday, August 23, 1962. Best known as the host of ESPN’s college football program “College GameDay” and many of ESPN’s other programs, including “SportsCentury.”
Family: He married model and fitness instructor Jennifer Dempster. Chris Fowler father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Fowler’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Fowler is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Fowler’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Fowler’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Chris Fowler zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 60 years old
The American sportscaster has been alive for 21,927 days or 526,265 hours. There were precisely 743 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 23, 1962|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Chris Fowler was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Chris Fowler’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1962, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Fowler’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Fowler’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Chris Fowler was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Chris Fowler’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Chris Fowler was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Chris Fowler’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Chris Fowler’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.