Chris Gardner (Entrepreneur) was born on the 9th of February, 1954. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 3. Chris’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Gardner below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Gardner|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA|
Chris Gardner, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA on Tuesday, February 9, 1954. Entrepreneur, investor, stockbroker, motivational speaker, author, and philanthropist who was homeless in the early 1980s.
Family: He fathered one son with ex-wife Sherry Dyson. Chris Gardner father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Gardner’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Gardner is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Gardner’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Gardner’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Chris Gardner zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 68 years old
The American entrepreneur has been alive for 25,044 days or 601,069 hours. There were precisely 849 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 9, 1954|
|AGE:||68 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Chris Gardner was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Chris Gardner’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1954, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Chris Gardner’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Gardner’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Chris Gardner was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Chris Gardner’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Chris Gardner was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Chris Gardner’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Chris Gardner’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.