Chris Gould (Reality Star) was born on the 14th of October, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Chris’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Gould below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Gould|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
Chris Gould, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Atlanta, Georgia, USA on Friday, October 14, 1983. Joined the cast of the VH1 reality series Love & Hip Hop Atlanta after she began a relationship with Mimi Faust.
Family: She is a born-and-raised Atlantean. Chris Gould father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Gould’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Gould is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Gould’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Gould’s zodiac sign is Libra
Chris Gould zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 14,213 days or 341,126 hours. There were precisely 482 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 14, 1983|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Chris Gould was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Chris Gould’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Gould’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Gould’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Chris Gould was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Chris Gould’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Chris Gould was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Chris Gould’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Chris Gould’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.