Chris Harrison (TV Show Host) was born on the 26th of July, 1971. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Chris’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Harrison below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christopher Bradford Harrison|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dallas, Texas, USA|
Chris Harrison, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Dallas, Texas, USA on Monday, July 26, 1971. American television host who became known to audiences for hosting The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.
Family: He had two children with his college sweetheart Gwen Harrison, whom he was married to for 18 years before their divorce in 2012. Chris Harrison father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Harrison’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Christopher Bradford Harrison attended Oklahoma City University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Harrison is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Harrison’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Harrison’s zodiac sign is Leo
Chris Harrison zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 50 years old
The American tv show host has been alive for 18,372 days or 440,929 hours. There were precisely 623 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 26, 1971|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Chris Harrison was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Chris Harrison’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You've Got A Friend" by James Taylor.
On this day in history:
657 – Battle of Siffin during the first Muslim civil war between Ali ibn Abi Talib and Muawiyah I beside Euphrates River.
1519 – Francisco Pizarro receives royal charter for the west coast of South America.
1803 – The Surrey Iron Railway, arguably the world's first public railway, opens in south London.
5. Chris Harrison’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Harrison’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Chris Harrison was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Chris Harrison’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Chris Harrison was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chris Harrison’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Chris Harrison’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.