Chris Kilmore (Dj) was born on the 21st of January, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 6. Chris’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Kilmore below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Kilmore|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pennsylvania, United States|
Chris Kilmore, best known for being a Dj, was born in Pennsylvania, United States on Sunday, January 21, 1973. American DJ who became the official DJ for the popular rock band Incubus in 1998. He has also been affiliated with the Los Angeles-based DJ crew known as The Jedi Knights.
Family: He has a brother. Chris Kilmore father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Kilmore’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Kilmore is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Kilmore’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Kilmore’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Chris Kilmore zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The American dj has been alive for 18,124 days or 434,993 hours. There were precisely 614 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 21, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Chris Kilmore was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Chris Kilmore’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Kilmore’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Kilmore’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Chris Kilmore was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Chris Kilmore’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Chris Kilmore was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chris Kilmore’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Chris Kilmore’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.