Chris Makepeace (Movie Actor) was born on the 22nd of April, 1964. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Taurus and his life path number is 1. Chris’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Makepeace below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Makepeace|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Chris Makepeace, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on Wednesday, April 22, 1964. He starred in the 1979 comedy, Meatballs, in which he was nominated for a Genie Award in the Best Supporting Actor category. He also appeared in the 1986 film, Vamp.
Family: He is the son of Doreen and Harry Makepeace, and his brother, Tony is a well known photographer in Canada. Chris Makepeace father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Makepeace’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Makepeace is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Makepeace’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Makepeace’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Chris Makepeace zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 58 years old
The Canadian movie actor has been alive for 21,349 days or 512,377 hours. There were precisely 724 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 22, 1964|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Chris Makepeace was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Chris Makepeace’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1964, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Makepeace’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Makepeace’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Chris Makepeace was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Chris Makepeace’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Chris Makepeace was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Chris Makepeace’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Chris Makepeace’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.