Chris Masters (Wrestler) was born on the 8th of January, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. Chris’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Masters below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Masters|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Santa Monica, California, USA|
Chris Masters, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in Santa Monica, California, USA on Saturday, January 8, 1983. American professional wrestler also known under the ring name Christopher Adonis; he is best known for his tenure with the WWE.
Family: He married Vesela Marinova in 2004; they later divorced in 2011. He saved his mother from an arsonist in 2013. Chris Masters father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Masters’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Masters is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Masters’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Masters’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Chris Masters zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The American wrestler has been alive for 14,635 days or 351,261 hours. There were precisely 496 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 8, 1983|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Chris Masters was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Chris Masters’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Down Under" by Men at Work.
On this day in history:
5. Chris Masters’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Masters’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Chris Masters was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Chris Masters’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Chris Masters was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Chris Masters’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Chris Masters’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.