Chris O’Neill (YouTuber) was born on the 21st of November, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Chris’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris O’Neill below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris O’Neill|
Chris O’Neill, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Ireland on Wednesday, November 21, 1990. Best known by his online persona Oney, he joined the media studio SleepyCabin which makes cartoons, films, and music. He co-created the animated series Leo & Satan for Newgrounds, also providing the voice of Leo.
Family: He was born in Wexford, Ireland. He has also lived in Los Angeles, California. Chris O’Neill father’s name is Paul Cesario O’Neill and mother Eva Maria Walter. We will continue to update details on Chris O’Neill’s family.
Eva Maria Walter
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris O’Neill is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris O’Neill’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris O’Neill’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Chris O’Neill zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The British youtuber has been alive for 12,000 days or 288,016 hours. There were precisely 407 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Chris O’Neill was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Chris O’Neill’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Takes Time" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Chris O’Neill’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris O’Neill’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Chris O’Neill was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Chris O’Neill’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Chris O’Neill was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Chris O’Neill’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Chris O’Neill’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.