Chris Rankin (Movie Actor) was born on the 8th of November, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Chris’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Rankin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christopher William Rankin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Auckland, New Zealand|
Chris Rankin, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Auckland, New Zealand on Tuesday, November 8, 1983. Actor best known for his role as Percy Weasley in the Harry Potter films. From 2002 to 2003, he starred as the titular character in Jack and the Beanstalk.
Family: His parents moved with him to Norfolk when he was six years old. He married Megan Walker. Chris Rankin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Rankin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Christopher William Rankin attended Northgate High School in Suffolk and BA (Hons) in Media Production at the University of Lincoln, UK (2012).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Rankin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Rankin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Rankin’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Chris Rankin zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The New Zealander movie actor has been alive for 14,188 days or 340,531 hours. There were precisely 481 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 8, 1983|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Chris Rankin was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Chris Rankin’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Rankin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Rankin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Chris Rankin was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Chris Rankin’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Chris Rankin was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Chris Rankin’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Chris Rankin’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.