Chris Tiu (Basketball Player) was born on the 15th of July, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 9. Chris’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Tiu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christopher John Alandy-Dy Tiu|
Chris Tiu, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Manila, Philippines on Monday, July 15, 1985. Filipino professional basketball player. He is known for playing with the Rain or Shine Elasto Painters team of the Philippine Basketball Association. He is also an actor who is known for hosting the TV series IBILIB: Wonders of Horus which airs every Sunday morning on GMA Network.
Family: He was born and raised in San Juan, Philippines. He has two brothers and two sisters. Chris Tiu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Tiu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Christopher John Alandy-Dy Tiu attended Xavier High School and Ateneo de Manila University for BS Management Engineering (Cum Laude), Ateneo de Manila University for Applied Math in Finance with a minor in Chinese Studies.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Tiu is married Clarisse Ong.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Tiu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Tiu’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Chris Tiu zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The Filipino basketball player has been alive for 13,594 days or 326,267 hours. There were precisely 461 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 15, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Chris Tiu was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Chris Tiu’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Tiu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Tiu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Chris Tiu was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Chris Tiu’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Chris Tiu was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Chris Tiu’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Chris Tiu’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.