Chris Walla (Guitarist) was born on the 2nd of November, 1975. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. Chris’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Walla below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Walla|
Chris Walla, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in Bothell on Sunday, November 2, 1975. Guitarist for the indie rock band Death Cab for Cutie, as well as a music producer who founded the Alberta Court studio.
Family: When he was young, his parents’ stereo became a remixing machine for Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club. Chris Walla father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Walla’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Walla is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Walla’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Walla’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Chris Walla zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The guitarist has been alive for 17,124 days or 410,995 hours. There were precisely 580 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 2, 1975|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Chris Walla was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Chris Walla’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Walla’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Walla’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Chris Walla was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Chris Walla’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Chris Walla was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chris Walla’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Chris Walla’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.