Chris Weitz (Director) was born on the 30th of November, 1969. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 3. Chris’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Weitz below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Weitz|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Chris Weitz, best known for being a Director, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Sunday, November 30, 1969. American director, producer, and writer known for directing About a Boy from 2002 and The Golden Compass from 2007.
Family: He had one child with his wife Mercedes Martinez. Chris Weitz father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Weitz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Weitz is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Weitz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Weitz’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Chris Weitz zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The American director has been alive for 19,279 days or 462,716 hours. There were precisely 654 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 30, 1969|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Chris Weitz was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Chris Weitz’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Weitz’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Weitz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Chris Weitz was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Chris Weitz’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Chris Weitz was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chris Weitz’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Chris Weitz’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.