Chris Willis (R&B Singer) was born on the 26th of February, 1969. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Chris’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chris Willis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chris Willis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dayton, Ohio, USA|
Chris Willis, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in Dayton, Ohio, USA on Wednesday, February 26, 1969. R&B singer who has released the songs “Just a Little More Love,” “Love Don’t Let Me Go,” and “Love Is Gone” with David Guetta. His Instagram handle is chriswillismusic.
Family: He said goodbye to his wife and daughter in November 2017 before heading on tour. Chris Willis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chris Willis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chris Willis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chris Willis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chris Willis’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Chris Willis zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 53 years old
The American r&b singer has been alive for 19,550 days or 469,223 hours. There were precisely 663 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 26, 1969|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Chris Willis was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Chris Willis’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chris Willis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chris Willis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Chris Willis was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Chris Willis’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Chris Willis was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Chris Willis’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Chris Willis’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.