Chrissa Sparkles (YouTuber) was born on the 25th of June, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 5. Chrissa’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chrissa Sparkles below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chrissa Sparkles|
Chrissa Sparkles, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in United States on Monday, June 25, 1990. YouTube vlogger and television host known for her appearances hosting MNET America’s Hello Pop! and as a red carpet personality for the 2011 MNET Asian Music Awards. Her self-titled YouTube channel has earned her a following of more than 10,000 subscribers posting vlogs, tags, and unboxing videos.
Family: Her fiance Jon Brence is a designer and the mastermind behind KawaiiGuy.com. Chrissa Sparkles father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chrissa Sparkles’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chrissa Sparkles is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chrissa Sparkles’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chrissa Sparkles’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Chrissa Sparkles zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 11,766 days or 282,390 hours. There were precisely 399 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 25, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Chrissa Sparkles was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Chrissa Sparkles’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Chrissa Sparkles’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chrissa Sparkles’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Chrissa Sparkles was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Chrissa Sparkles’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Chrissa Sparkles was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Chrissa Sparkles’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Chrissa Sparkles’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.