Chrissy Amphlett (Rock Singer) was born on the 25th of October, 1959. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Chrissy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chrissy Amphlett below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Chrissy Amphlett|
Chrissy Amphlett, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Geelong on Sunday, October 25, 1959. Former lead vocalist of rock band Divinyls, the group that released the hits “Science Fiction” and “I Touch Myself.”
Family: She married drummer Charley Drayton in 1999. Chrissy Amphlett father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chrissy Amphlett’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chrissy Amphlett is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chrissy Amphlett’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chrissy Amphlett’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Chrissy Amphlett zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 63 years old
The Australian rock singer has been alive for 23,166 days days or 556,002 hours hours. There were precisely 785 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 25, 1959|
|AGE:||63 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Chrissy Amphlett was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Chrissy Amphlett’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mack The Knife" by Bobby Darin.
On this day in history:
5. Chrissy Amphlett’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chrissy Amphlett’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Pig
Chrissy Amphlett was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Chrissy Amphlett’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Chrissy Amphlett was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Chrissy Amphlett’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Chrissy Amphlett’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.