Christel Vidal (Vine Star) was born on the 12th of October, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 3. Christel’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christel Vidal below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christel Vidal|
Christel Vidal, best known for being a Vine Star, was born in United States on Sunday, October 12, 1997. Best known for her Vine account Christel Meth, she gained more than 30,000 followers for her short comedic videos.
Family: She has featured her mother in Vine videos like “someone told my i was ugly in my comments and she agrees.” Christel Vidal father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christel Vidal’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christel Vidal is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christel Vidal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christel Vidal’s zodiac sign is Libra
Christel Vidal zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The American vine star has been alive for 9,094 days or 218,259 hours. There were precisely 308 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 12, 1997|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Christel Vidal was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Christel Vidal’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christel Vidal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christel Vidal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Christel Vidal was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Christel Vidal’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Christel Vidal was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christel Vidal’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Christel Vidal’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.