Christian de la Campa (TV Actor) was born on the 16th of November, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Christian’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christian de la Campa below ↓
|NAME:||Christian de la Campa|
|REAL NAME:||Christian de la Campa Herrera|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
Christian de la Campa, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico on Monday, November 16, 1981. Television actor who made his breakout role in the 2011 series Una familia con suerte. He has become most well known for his recurring roles in shows like Santa Diabla and La Patrona and he made his lead debut in Tierra de reyes in 2014.
Family: Though originally a native of Guadalajara, he has lived in Miami, Florida. Christian de la Campa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christian de la Campa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christian de la Campa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christian de la Campa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christian de la Campa’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Christian de la Campa zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The Mexican tv actor has been alive for 14,903 days or 357,683 hours. There were precisely 505 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1981|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Christian de la Campa was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Christian de la Campa’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christian de la Campa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christian de la Campa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Christian de la Campa was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Christian de la Campa’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Christian de la Campa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christian de la Campa’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Christian de la Campa’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.