Christian O’Connell (Radio Host) was born on the 7th of April, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aries and his life path number is 4. Christian’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christian O’Connell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christian O’Connell|
Christian O’Connell, best known for being a Radio Host, was born in Winchester on Saturday, April 7, 1973. Radio host known for The Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show, which he’s hosted since 2006. He’s also spent time hosting Fighting Talk, which won a Gold award during his time there in 2004 and 2005. He published a book called The Men Commandments in 2008.
Family: He and his wife Sarah have two children, Ruby and Lois. Christian O’Connell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christian O’Connell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christian O’Connell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christian O’Connell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christian O’Connell’s zodiac sign is Aries
Christian O’Connell zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The Irish radio host has been alive for 18,078 days or 433,889 hours. There were precisely 613 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 7, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Christian O’Connell was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Christian O’Connell’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christian O’Connell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christian O’Connell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Christian O’Connell was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Christian O’Connell’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Christian O’Connell was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Christian O’Connell’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Christian O’Connell’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.