Christian Parrales (Drummer) was born on the 6th of April, 1995. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aries and his life path number is 7. Christian’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christian Parrales below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christian Parrales|
Christian Parrales, best known for being a Drummer, was born in Jacksonville on Thursday, April 6, 1995. Member of the pop-punk band Palm Trees and Power Lines (PTPL) who became the drummer for the group following the departure of Casey Johnson.
Family: He has two sisters named Makenzie and Madison. Christian Parrales father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christian Parrales’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christian Parrales is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christian Parrales’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christian Parrales’s zodiac sign is Aries
Christian Parrales zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 27 years old
The drummer has been alive for 10,022 days or 240,537 hours. There were precisely 340 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 6, 1995|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Christian Parrales was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Christian Parrales’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christian Parrales’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christian Parrales’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Christian Parrales was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Christian Parrales’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Christian Parrales was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christian Parrales’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Christian Parrales’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.