Christian Ponder (Football Player) was born on the 25th of February, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Christian’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christian Ponder below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christian Andrew Ponder|
|NICKNAME:||Christian Andrew Ponder, Christian Ponder|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dallas, Texas, USA|
Christian Ponder, best known for being a Football Player, was born in Dallas, Texas, USA on Thursday, February 25, 1988. NFL quarterback who was selected 12th overall in the 2011 NFL Draft by the Minnesota Vikings. He helped lead the team to a playoff appearance in 2013.
Family: He married ESPN sportscaster Samantha Steele in 2012 and he and Samantha have a daughter named Bowden. Christian Ponder father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christian Ponder’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Christian Andrew Ponder attended Florida St.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christian Ponder is married Samantha Steele.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christian Ponder’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christian Ponder’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Christian Ponder zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The American football player has been alive for 12,618 days or 302,847 hours. There were precisely 428 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 25, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Christian Ponder was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Christian Ponder’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christian Ponder’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christian Ponder’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Christian Ponder was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Christian Ponder’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Christian Ponder was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christian Ponder’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Christian Ponder’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.