Christiane Amanpour (Journalist) was born on the 12th of January, 1958. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 9. Christiane’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christiane Amanpour below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christiane Amanpour|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Ealing, London, England, UK|
Christiane Amanpour, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Ealing, London, England, UK on Sunday, January 12, 1958. Chief CNN correspondent and host of a self-titled interview program.
Family: She married James Rubin in 1998. Christiane Amanpour father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christiane Amanpour’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christiane Amanpour is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christiane Amanpour’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christiane Amanpour’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Christiane Amanpour zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 64 years old
The British journalist has been alive for 23,619 days or 566,873 hours. There were precisely 801 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 12, 1958|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Christiane Amanpour was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Christiane Amanpour’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1958, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Christiane Amanpour’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christiane Amanpour’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Christiane Amanpour was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Christiane Amanpour’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Christiane Amanpour was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Christiane Amanpour’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Christiane Amanpour’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.