Christie Begnell (Illustrator) was born on the 13th of June, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 4. Christie’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christie Begnell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christie Begnell|
Christie Begnell, best known for being a Illustrator, was born in Australia on Saturday, June 13, 1992. Artist and writer who gave readers a glimpse into her struggle with eating disorders in her acclaimed book, Me and My ED (2017). She is also the author of the illustrated self-help book Sh*t I Wish They Taught Me in School (2017).
Family: She has been in a relationship with Rodrigo Nikolof. Christie Begnell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christie Begnell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christie Begnell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christie Begnell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christie Begnell’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Christie Begnell zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The Australian illustrator has been alive for 11,049 days or 265,186 hours. There were precisely 375 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 13, 1992|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Christie Begnell was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Christie Begnell’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christie Begnell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christie Begnell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Christie Begnell was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Christie Begnell’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Christie Begnell was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christie Begnell’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Christie Begnell’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.