Christie Burke (Movie Actress) was born on the 20th of October, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 3. Christie’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christie Burke below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christie Burke|
Christie Burke, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Canada on Friday, October 20, 1989. Canadian actress with film credits in A Single Shot, Crowsnest, Black Fly, Love Everlasting and Ascension who was also seen in the show Strange Empire. She was featured in a few episodes of TNT’s Falling Skies.
Family: She has two sisters. Christie Burke father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christie Burke’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christie Burke is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christie Burke’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christie Burke’s zodiac sign is Libra
Christie Burke zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 12,035 days or 288,852 hours. There were precisely 408 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 20, 1989|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Christie Burke was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Christie Burke’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christie Burke’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christie Burke’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Christie Burke was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Christie Burke’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Christie Burke was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christie Burke’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Christie Burke’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.