Christina Applegate (TV Actress) was born on the 25th of November, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Christina’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christina Applegate below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christina Applegate|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA|
Christina Applegate, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA on Thursday, November 25, 1971. American actress who played the saucy daughter, Kelly Bundy, on the television comedy Married…with Children. She also played news reporter Veronica Corningstone and love interest of Will Ferrell in the hit comedy Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy. Her other film credits include Vacation, Hall Pass, The Sweetest Thing and Just Visiting.
Family: She married Johnathon Schaech in 2001, and the couple separated in 2005. She then married Martyn LeNoble and they welcomed a daughter, Sadie Grace, in 2011. Christina Applegate father’s name is Robert Applegate and mother Nancy Priddy. We will continue to update details on Christina Applegate’s family.
Education: Christina Applegate attended Excelsior High School, Los Angeles, California (1990).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christina Applegate is married Martyn LeNoble.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christina Applegate’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christina Applegate’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Christina Applegate zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 51 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 18,825 days or 451,800 hours. There were precisely 638 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 25, 1971|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Christina Applegate was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Christina Applegate’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Theme From Shaft" by Issac Hayes.
On this day in history:
5. Christina Applegate’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christina Applegate’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Pig
Christina Applegate was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Christina Applegate’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Christina Applegate was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Christina Applegate’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Christina Applegate’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.